Friday, November 7, 2008

Introduction

My name is Hoe-Yong Ku.
I'm a maintenance mechanic for aircraft. I joined Asiana Airlines on August 7 1995. I used to in the maintenance interior and heavy maintenance departments.
Now, I work in the Quality Assurance Department.
I'm in charge of the Weight & Balance for airplanes in our company.
I have been newly assigned to assist the radio check for airplanes.
My hobby is playing games and watching movies.
The lastly movie was I watched "Shingijun". "Shingijun" is weapon's name in the Cho Sun Imperialera. it is the first in the world multi shot weapon. I was very impressed the movie.
In a Addition, I like cooking. I can cook "김치찌개","미역국","닭백숙", etc. but, I can't cook complex food.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We have a lot in common. I like watching movies too but I usually only watch English movies. I also like cooking. I can cook anything if I have a cook book. Korean food is easy to cook. I try to cook Korean food once a day but I also cook a lot of western food. It reminds me of home. Do you have any secret recipes?

Hoe-Yong Ku said...

I'm sorry.
I don't have a recipe.
I refer to "kitch" in Naver.com.
And If I cook a food, I remind to taste when I was eatten in childhood.
So, I have not a recipe.