Thursday, November 27, 2008

My hometown

My hometown , Seoul, is a nice place. Seoul is capitol in the KOREA. There is a Han river in the city. There are many terrace lands on the river. There is good place for visitor who have free time. Also, It is surrounded by three big mountains as the Buk-han, Kwan-ak and Do-bong mountain. Seoul is interesting place. There are many ancient palaces in the city. So, this city coexists with the past and the present. I’d like to recommend this point who visit to Seoul. Though I don’t live at Seoul now (I live in il san, Gyeonggi privince), I love Seoul.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think Seoul is a nice city too. I remember when I first came to Korea and Seoul seemed so big but it's quite small now that I've lived here for 5 years. Anyhow, there's definately a lot to do and see. It's also very expensive!!

Here are some tips;

1. It is a good place for visitors who have free time. (The paragraph is about SEOUL so the subject is IT/SEOUL has...)

2. We live IN a place (live in Seoul)

3. Be careful of punctuation (Though I don't live in Seoul now, I love Seoul.)

Hoe-Yong Ku said...

thanks your advise.