Monday, November 17, 2008

My hobbies

I have my hobbies of two styles.
One is activity hobby.
I like to play to bowling, swimming, running.
My bowling average score is 145 ~ 150.
Bowling has been playing since 1999.
I can swim to freestyle & breaststroke, I learned to it by myself for 3years.
I sometimes run on the ground by my house, so I feel fresh air in my breast.

The other is inactive hobby.
I like to go to the movies, the theater & the Gallery.
Usually, I'm watching movie, but sometimes I go to watch the musical at the theater and the Gallery.
I had watched several musical as "Beauty and the Beast", "Mamma Mia", "Les Miserables" & "Carmen" etc.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It's important to practice writing in a paragraph format even though this is your blog.

It sounds like you spend a lot of money on hobbies. I hope you do these with your wife and family. I also love going to musicals and galleries but there aren't many in Korea that are English.